New eZ Publish releases include PHP 5 support and eZ Find

Community announcements - software releases, LUG meetings etc.

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

New eZ Publish releases include PHP 5 support and eZ Find

Postby ezsystems » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:01 pm

eZ Systems is aggressively expanding and enhancing its flagship product, eZ Publish, with a new extension, enhanced features and compatibility with PHP 5 - while maintaining a smooth upgrade path for existing eZ Publish sites.

eZ Systems has released an alpha version of eZ Publish 4.0 (which runs on PHP 5), as well as the stable releases of eZ Publish version 3.10 and the new eZ Find search engine (version 1.0).

eZ Publish 4.0 marks the start of the next generation of eZ Publish and offers various enhancements, including some performance gains over the 3.x series.

“Users have enjoyed and relied upon the features and robustness of eZ Publish for many years,â€
ezsystems

RE: New eZ Publish releases include PHP 5 support and eZ Fin

Postby Dutch_Master » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm

I doubt this forum is intended as yet another advertisement opportunity for "aggressively expanding" companies.

You are reported to the proper board authorities.
Dutch_Master
LXF regular

Postby nelz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:11 pm

What is wrong with companies promoting Open Source products in this forum? Posting adverts in Help in the guise of a solution is bad, as its pretending to not be affiliated with the company, but this seems to me to be a perfectly acceptable use of an Announcement forum.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

Postby Rhakios » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:09 pm

It would have helped if the poster knew how to post links, the terminal period caused the link to fail. I have fixed it, for the benefit of others :roll:
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Return to Announcements