How can I subscribe!!!

Comments and suggestions about this site

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

How can I subscribe!!!

Postby CharlieM » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:45 pm

Tor the past half hour I have been trying to come up with the present cost of a subscription to LXF. Nowhere on your site do I see it. I decided to start through the subscription process, thinking sooner or later the exact cost would be shown. Not. Instead, after I fill out my name, address, etc. and click continue, there is a very long wait and then an empty text page is downloaded to my desktop. Hm-m-m-m ...

I live in the United States. Can anyone give me some idea what a subscription would cost and how to go about getting one?
CharlieM

RE: How can I subscribe!!!

Postby MartyBartfast » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:38 pm

Well according to an insert in the latest issue a subscription for the USA is £81.00 (for 13 issues).
The Email address for subscriptions given in the magazine is linuxformatdvd@subscription.co.uk
but I suspect a staffer will be in touch with you on Monday when they drag themselves into the office 8-)

M:
I have been touched by his noodly appendage.
MartyBartfast
LXF regular

RE: How can I subscribe!!!

Postby CharlieM » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:37 pm

Thanks for that quick answer. I would use the last issue I bought at the news stand, but my living quarters are, at present, all torn apart because of carpet cleaning, massive furniture moving, and decorating --- along with the usual agonies of the so-called holliday season. I have all I can do to find my clothes in the morning and make it to the loo, let alone find something so small as a magazine.
CharlieM

Return to This Website