Announcing Jameter (Write games with Lua)

Community announcements - software releases, LUG meetings etc.

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Announcing Jameter (Write games with Lua)

Postby Dave1234 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:31 am

Hello All,

I've been working on a project for a while and as I've recently made the first release, I thought that I'd let you know about it.

It's called Jameter and it's a software development tool focused on making games. Basically, this is my take on the PyGame/Gambas idea. The programming language used is Lua.

For anyone who is interested, the site is http://www.jameter.org

Also a question: Does anyone know if it would be acceptable to post this in the programming forum? I don't see anything against it in the rules but I don't want to come across as a spammer (I'm trying to generate a bit of publicity here but I'd rather it be GOOD publicity).

Cheers,

Dave.
Dave1234

Postby Rhakios » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 am

As you've already posted this in Announcements, posting again in Programming would look unpleasantly like cross-posting. The Programming part of the board is really more for asking questions/giving advice and opinions.
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby Dave1234 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 am

Rhakios wrote:As you've already posted this in Announcements, posting again in Programming would look unpleasantly like cross-posting. The Programming part of the board is really more for asking questions/giving advice and opinions.

I was thinking that might be the case. Thanks for clearing that up.
Dave1234

Return to Announcements