I'm Looking to fill a Linux Systems Administrator role!!

Community announcements - software releases, LUG meetings etc.

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

I'm Looking to fill a Linux Systems Administrator role!!

Postby Linuxrecruiter » Tue May 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Linux Systems Administrator / , Warwickshire - Up to £30k + Bens + Certifications

Company
Rapidly expanding Company are looking to urgently recruit a Linux Systems Engineer to work out of their busy Warwickshire based office. You will be responsible for supporting the companies clients from the datacentre and onsite. A technical genius is really what they are looking for and if you feel you fit the bill then don't hesitate to get in touch!!

You will have excellent communication skills along with the desire to succeed in a busy fast paced enviroment. The role is mainly office based but will require some travel as you will be supporting my clients customers, so a Full UK Driving license with own transport is essential.

Skills
Linux Systems Engineer, Linux, Debian, Redhat, VMWare, Servers, Training, Apache, SQL Server, DNS, TCP / IP, Vista, Progression

You will have at least 5 years experience of hands-on work within a Linux environment supporting, installing and configurating. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that will heavily invest in your training and career development providing masses of both in house and external training. My client is very keen on internal promotion and there is fantastic scope to progress within the company. If you want to take your career to the next level and improve your skills and knowledge then send me your CV today. michael.crilly@networkersmsb.com 0044 1625 444 449
Linuxrecruiter

Postby M-Saunders » Tue May 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Moved from Help to Announcements.

M
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Re: I'm Looking to fill a Linux Systems Administrator role!!

Postby bobthebob1234 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Linuxrecruiter wrote:Warwickshire

Bit far for me.

Linuxrecruiter wrote:A technical genius

Me then

Linuxrecruiter wrote:Full UK Driving license

Me then

Linuxrecruiter wrote:Skills
Linux Systems Engineer, Linux, Debian, Redhat, VMWare, Servers, Training, Apache, SQL Server, DNS, TCP / IP, Vista,

Me then

Linuxrecruiter wrote:You will have at least 5 years experience of hands-on work within a Linux environment supporting, installing and configurating.

Does running the school linux network count.

Shame I am off to uni in september!
(Good things to write on my cv though?)
For certain you have to be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was
bobthebob1234
LXF regular

Return to Announcements