Swlug Technical Meeting

Community announcements - software releases, LUG meetings etc.

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Swlug Technical Meeting

Postby towy71 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Details of the event can be found here

Hope something there tickles your fancy and it isn't too far to travel ;-)
still looking for that door into summer
User avatar
towy71
Moderator
 
Posts: 4263
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: wild West Wales

Postby towy71 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Technical Meeting - Sunday 15th 2009

When - 1800 15th November 2009

Where - Swansea Quaker Meeting House

Who

Myth TV by Matthew Moore

PHP, beyond HTML by Dai Scourfield

OpenBSD by Chris King

Cost - £2 waged, £1 concession
still looking for that door into summer
User avatar
towy71
Moderator
 
Posts: 4263
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: wild West Wales

Postby M-Saunders » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

towy71 wrote:Myth TV by Matthew Moore
PHP, beyond HTML by Dai Scourfield
OpenBSD by Chris King


What, you're not giving a talk Towy? ;-)

M
User avatar
M-Saunders
LXF regular
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:14 pm

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 am

towy71 wrote:Technical Meeting - Sunday 15th 2009

When - 1800 15th November 2009

Where - Swansea Quaker Meeting House

Who

Myth TV by Matthew Moore

PHP, beyond HTML by Dai Scourfield

OpenBSD by Chris King

How to slow roast a fish -Towy

Cost - £2 waged, £1 concession

:)
The sig between the asterisks is so cool that only REALLY COOL people can even see it!

*************** ************
User avatar
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular
 
Posts: 3457
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Postby Ram » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm

wyliecoyoteuk wrote:
towy71 wrote:Technical Meeting - Sunday 15th 2009

When - 1800 15th November 2009

Where - Swansea Quaker Meeting House

Who

Myth TV by Matthew Moore

PHP, beyond HTML by Dai Scourfield

OpenBSD by Chris King

How to slow roast a fish -Towy

Cost - £2 waged, £1 concession

:)


And free fish supper :wink:

lubuntu LXDE 13.10 running on AMD Phenom II*4; ASUS Crosshair III Formula MB; 4 GB Ram.....
User avatar
Ram
LXF regular
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Location: Guisborough

Postby towy71 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Ram wrote:And free fish supper :wink:
You'd have to have a very strong stomach if it was that fish :P
still looking for that door into summer
User avatar
towy71
Moderator
 
Posts: 4263
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: wild West Wales


Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 0 guests