LXF81 really ...

Non-computer-related chit-chat

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

LXF81 really ...

Postby Vexorian » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 am

Hello everyone, this might seem weird, and might even be considered a felony by some, yet I really have to ask.

It is impossible to me to find any copy of LXF in this country (city rather) ordering is also a difficulty cause it involves getting a credit card.

I have a request to everyone who happens to have a copy of the issue number 81 "hardcore linux" , I need the scanned page(s - doubt it is plural though) of the Hot Pick "Xye" , it would seem kind of silly but as Xye's developer it would be nice to have a look on that even if it was a one liner reference, I will be honest, what I want is to be able to say that a game I programmed was mentioned in an UK magazine...

If you will to help me then send the scan(s) to vexorian@gmail.com . If this is not to the likes of the administration, then I apologize.
Vexorian

RE: LXF81 really ...

Postby M-Saunders » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:32 am

Vexorian, I'll send you a PDF of the Xye review. But yes, we'd rather not have scans of LXF pages flying around the internet, so to those reading, please don't send anything -- I'll sort it out.

Mike
M-Saunders
LXF regular

Return to Off Topic