Has anybody seen the missing CCTV footage?

Non-computer-related chit-chat

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Has anybody seen the missing CCTV footage?

Postby towy71 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:53 am

A friend sent me this link, have a look and tell us what you think[/url]
still looking for that door into summer
towy71

RE: Has anybody seen the missing CCTV footage?

Postby Rhakios » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:30 pm

Okay, so the official account of the Pentagon crash looks a bit dodgy, but then what happened to flight 77 and all the people on board if it didn't crash into the Pentagon/explode before it hit.?
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby GMorgan » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:14 pm

Lets be fair. What happened if Steel melts at 1600C and Kerosine in any mix with the materials present in the WTC is only capable of reaching 700C. Forget fireproofing, steel will not melt below 1600C irrespective. Theres a lie going on somewhere but undoubtedly the details are sketchy. This is the problem with conspiracies, their good at detecting lies but are usually very far from the truth.

Anyway most experts agree it is impossible for buildings like the WTC to be knocked down in the way they supposidly were. Not to mention that WTC7 had no kerosine but reached 1600C from beige boxes and a few chairs. No fuel or planes whatsoever but it still collapsed.

As Hitler once said though. People will more readily accept a big lie than a small one. It's unthinkable that people within their own country caused those deaths so most people avoid thinking that way at any cost.
GMorgan
LXF regular

Postby towy71 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:35 am

The steel did not melt, it was the revolutionary construction method that did for the twin towers see here . Most experts thought that there would only be need for half a dozen computers when they were first invented ;-) and didn't Microparp's founder say something about no-one needing more 640Kb of RAM
still looking for that door into summer
towy71

Postby GMorgan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:45 pm

Before we all start on pancake theory the WTC core was solid steel and was capable of withstanding forces in excess of 10 times that needed to stop the entire weight of the building as a point at the speed it would be travelling at if it fell the entire height of the building, within 1 second. Amatuer pictures have shown the core to be neatly broken into 30 floor sections which doesn't fit in with the pancake theory of collapse but does seem inordinately structured for a collapse. Also the bottom floors fell simultaneously with the top floors (as many videos online will atest to). The only posible reason for such a collapse could be the instantaneous and even destruction of the core structure which would be imposible for the planes to achieve but does fit in with all the other evidence available.

I also disagree with his claim that steel loses significant strength at around 400-500C. Most steel maintains 90% strength up until around 95% of its melting point. There is no significant softening until that point then you get failure pretty quickly.

The report behind the WTC disaster cost $600,000 while $40,000,000 was used to investigate the Lewinsky affair. The report had flawed plans of the WTC which do not match up to documents produced during the buildings construction (indeed they didn't mention the extremely strong core at all). Even if the pancake theory was correct there is insufficient force to bring the core down. The end result would be a series of metal girders pointing into the sky to the full height of what the WTC originally stood.

Also all this doesn't explain the collapse of WTC7 which is generally sanitised for public viewing. There is very little mention that WTC7 collapsed along with the north and south towers because it wasn't hit by a plane and there is no explaination. The fuel from the planes would have been consumed within 3 seconds so would have no effect on WTC7. It just fell at the same time as WTC1 and WTC2 as an act of god or from its own desire to collapse.
GMorgan
LXF regular

Postby Rhakios » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:26 pm

Well then. It is obvious that it was all done by the lizard aliens with their invisible destructor ray!

:D
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby spottedcat » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:16 pm

Yes, and apparently the queen is an animatronic manikin controlled by MI5. (Or is it MI6?) This is to prevent ol' Charlie Boy from inheriting the throne. MI5 (or is it MI6?) will maintain this manikin until Prince William is old enough to be king. I know this is true because I heard it from a bloke in my local.

Of course, come to think of it, the bloke could have been one of the lizard aliens. He had a funny way of drinking his beer. Makes you think, doesn't it?
spottedcat
LXF regular

Re: RE: Has anybody seen the missing CCTV footage?

Postby GMorgan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:09 am

Rhakios wrote:Well then. It is obvious that it was all done by the lizard aliens with their invisible destructor ray!

Don't be silly. Everyone knows the lizard aliens are bidding their time.
GMorgan
LXF regular

Postby TheDoctor » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:54 am

spottedcat wrote:Yes, and apparently the queen is an animatronic manikin controlled by MI5. (Or is it MI6?) This is to prevent ol' Charlie Boy from inheriting the throne. MI5 (or is it MI6?) will maintain this manikin until Prince William is old enough to be king. I know this is true because I heard it from a bloke in my local.

Of course, come to think of it, the bloke could have been one of the lizard aliens. He had a funny way of drinking his beer. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Of course, what we ned to do is to slap one of these on her head and see if she suddenly wakes up, as the mind control is cut off. :)
TheDoctor
LXF regular

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:55 am

Rhakios wrote:Well then. It is obvious that it was all done by the lizard aliens with their invisible destructor ray!

Now you that know about us, we will have to kill you all to stop the knowledge spreading.

Unfortunately, due to software bugs, the "Vista" version of our destructor ray may be delayed a little apparently.

Lucky we got you before you found out about our deal with Microsoft :D

And what do you mean "funny" doesn't everyone use their tongue for drinking beer?

Have a nice day,
your local Lizard alien office.
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

RE: Re: RE: Has anybody seen the missing CCTV footage?

Postby Rhakios » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:09 pm

I would have thought the best way to put a stop to this information spreading would be to delete this thread, or at least the offending posts. The fact that this hasn't happened makes LXF HQ a rallying point for all anti-lizard alien forces.
Their powers of resistance must be due to those hats the LXF crew got from O'Reilly.

Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby wyliecoyoteuk » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:44 am

Rhakios, you only believe that you are reading this non-existent thread because we allow you to think it.
Actually our O'reilly team have been handing out our "mind control" hats to suspected resistance members for some time, our Windows Vista wifi mind control application will, when activated, turn their minds to mush, suitable only for programming in VB.
BWAAAHAHA

Have a nice day,
your local Lizard alien office.

"Dont call us, we already know about it"
wyliecoyoteuk
LXF regular

Postby Rhakios » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:23 am

I bet you'd like me to believe that wouldn't you? It might have been expensive building a Faraday cage around my flat, but it keeps you mind sucking monsters out of my head :evil: :evil: :x :x
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Return to Off Topic