Esub via this site or direct on Zinio price diff

Comments, suggestions and questions about Linux Format magazine and the coverdiscs

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Esub via this site or direct on Zinio price diff

Postby kyber » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

I am a regular reader and it is time I took out a subscription. I already read several magazines via Zinio subs so looked on Zinio first, their annual price is £37.49 but I see your annual price for an esub, which I believe is also via Zinio, is £44.99.

I am assuming that the difference between the two is because you now provide full membership benefits to the to the esubscribers such as PDF download of all past issues. Is that correct?
kyber

Postby Rhakios » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 pm

It would guess not, I received the reply in this link only 4 days ago: link.
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby katystar » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 am

Hi,

I have checked this for you with my colleagues and the price Zinio advertise of £37.49 does not include the tax that is then added at the end of the transaction. The price we advertise is the total cost so there is no difference between what Zinio and we advertise overall, you are still paying the same price.

Appreciate this is confusing and we have asked Zinio if they can display the full price to make it clearer but seems to be the way they advertise all their magazine pricing.

If i can be of further assistance just drop me an email - katy.holman@futurenet.com

Kind Regards,
Katy
Katy Robinson
Direct Marketing Product Manager
Linux Format magazine
katystar

Postby kyber » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Thank you both. Huge shame cannot get the subscriber download benefits. Do not want to miss out on these and really do not want to throw paper issues and DVDs away. Hum.
kyber

Return to Magazine and coverdiscs